Union County Nursing Home, owned and operated by Union General Health System, is a 150-bed facility dedicated to providing the highest quality care to your loved ones just when they need it the most.
Our trained staff and full schedule of activities and events are dedicated to enhancing not only the physical well-being of our residents but their emotional and mental health as well. With its close proximity to the hospital and doctors’ offices, as well as our telemedicine program, the nursing home provides its residents with unique access to modern medical care right in their own community.
- Each resident can request their own private garden container where they may plant the flowers or vegetables of their choice.
- The beauty shop, serving all of our residents, is open every Wednesday through Friday from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
- The pavilion provides an outdoor activity area for our residents and their families. Picnics are held here every Thursday in the warmer months and it may be reserved for special functions.
- Our sun porch allows our residents to bring some of the outside to the inside on a year-round basis. It can also be reserved for special functions.
Union County Nursing Home Administrator
Overview of Visitation Types
Outside visitation is an option and the preferred form of visitation when the family and/or resident are unvaccinated.
- Outdoor visits generally pose a lower risk of transmission due to increased space and air flow
- Infection control practices still should be followed for outdoor visitation
- Face coverings are still required
- Core Principals of Infection Control must be followed
- Isolated residents may still receive visitors (not recommended)
Compassion Care Visit
Compassion care visits are allowed at all times, there are no restrictions.