For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Community Health Needs Survey

To help with Union General Health System's Community Health Needs Assessment, we would like Union, Towns and Clay County residents to fill out anonymous surveys. The information provided in these surveys will assist in identifying the community’s needs, assets and resources.

The Union County and Towns/Clay County surveys can both be found on the homepage of our website. The red circled area on the image shows where the surveys are located on our homepage.



Visit,, to find the surveys. Please print, fill out and complete the survey. Once completed, please drop off the survey to the screeners at the main entrance of either Union General Hospital in Blairsville or Chatuge Regional Hospital in Hiawassee.

We greatly appreciate your support!